Facial Recognition for Anti-Gambling Solution
Positive Outlook's facial recognition based player exclusion system addresses the major problems with the existing exclusion systems by using leading edge machine vision technology to automate the otherwise human based enforcement process.
In essence, when a registered problem gambler attempts to play, the machine will automatically disable game play.
- Machine vision algorythms including face tracking, face matching and lighting control
- Scalable network based multi-node face tracking and detection
- Centralised database for single registration and multi-venue exclusion
- Logo design and marketing material production
- Server-side matching database management
- Hardware design and development (B2 Technologies)
- System On Chip face tracking and detection device
- Embedded system solution development (C, C++ and C#)